As your elected President for 2020, I would like to extend a welcome to all members of JCSSA and invite you to come to the monthly membership meetings so you may help us make JCSSA an enjoyable place to practice shooting sports. I hope you will get your whole family involved and that you will use the range often and safely.
Your Board of Directors has voted to return to the members the two weekend days that have been reserved for IDPA matches and the one 2 gun match that was held on the occasional 5th Saturday of the month. The Junior Club (held on the 2d Saturday of each month) and the USPSA match (held on the 1st Saturday of each month) will continue as scheduled. This will free the range for our members use on all but those 2 weekend days. This change is effective on January 1st, 2020.
There are also a few things that I want all members to remember:
1. ALWAYS spin the numbers on the gate lock.
2. The combination to the gate lock is considered confidential and shall NOT be shared with any other person.
3. Wear your membership badge whenever you are utilizing the facility.
4. Safety is your responsibility and our primary concern. Teach your guests and family safe firearm handling practices. Unsafe practices may cost you your membership.
5. Your elected officers are at all times dedicated to doing whatever is necessary to provide you a clean, safe and family friendly place in which to shoot. Please let us know if you experience a problem at the range and please report unsafe conduct to any club officer (see “Contact Us” on the banner at the top of the page).
6. Read the Range Rules and abide by them at all times.
Once again I thank you for your membership, your dedication and your support of JCSSA. Enjoy your range and always be safe.