The Johnson County Shooting Sports Association (JCSSA) is a private club with the maximum membership set in the by-laws and standing rules of the club. JCSSA is non-discriminatory and membership is open to everyone who meets the club’s membership requirements.
All available membership slots are currently filled, however our Membership Chairman is maintaining a first come, first served waiting list. Membership candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Proof of membership in either the National Rifle Association or the Texas State Rifle Association.
- Two written references from current members in good standing (forms provided with the membership application package).
- Evidence of Good Conduct: One of the following is required: State of Texas CR-63 background check, (see “DOWNLOADS” on the banner at the top of the page) dated within 6 months of your application, or a current LTC (CHL) or LEO certification.
- Payment of applicable fees.
- Attendance at a mandatory range/safety briefing.
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, physical address, e-mail address (personal email is best) and contact phone number if you have questions regarding membership or if you wish to be added to the waiting list.
Snail mail should be sent to:
Mansfield, Tx 76063
You are welcome to attend monthly Business meetings. Meetings are listed on the calendar and are normally held the second Wednesday of each month, at 7:30 pm, at United Cooperative Services building Cleburne, Texas.
|One Time Initiation Fee||$25.00|
|Annual Senior (65+) Dues||$37.50|
Dues run from January to December.